Gang, we’ve got something incredibly exciting to share with you! Wednesday, March 15th was a very special day for us… We held an exclusive Breakfast with Hormona for some very influential women at Stockholm’s Soho House. And we’re pleased to report it was a roaring success!
Why Breakfast with Hormona?
First off, because it’s the most important meal of the day, kay? But also because it gave us the opportunity to showcase our focus on nutrition and living in sync with your cycle. We invited some of the most influential women we could think of to enjoy a cozy breakfast while learning about hormones, and how gaining insights into your individual hormone patterns and menstrual cycle can be life-changing.
We did that by enjoying a delicious, beautifully balanced meal, followed by three round tables, each with a specific theme. And each was hosted by members of Team Hormona. Here’s how it broke down:
- Fuel your hormones, hosted by Hormona’s very own Nutritionist, Megan Hallet. This discussion involved a deep dive into eating for your cycle, something we’re big fans of, as well as looking at how you can use nutrition to optimize your wellbeing.
- Healthy cycle, led by our Partner Sheila Arnell. A lively look at how living in sync with your cycle can improve productivity and emotional wellbeing. This is the good stuff, gang.
- Discover Hormona, led by co-founders Karolina Löfqvist and Jasmine Tagesson. No Hormona event would be complete without a look at our mission for better hormone health and our amazing journey. And then there was the small matter of introducing the revolutionary new Hormona app to our guests!
The breakfast helped us to showcase the new app features, which, incidentally are incredible, but our main goal was kick-starting a conversation about hormones, women’s health, and most importantly, how tracking can change your life. Fun was had, knowledge was shared, breakfast was eaten and we couldn’t be more proud of how it went.
Of course, we couldn’t have done it without our amazing sponsors. Huge thanks to the following companies for helping us spread the Hormona word, as well as sharing our vision for better women’s health:
- Syd, who donated their organic and plastic-free pads and tampons to our guests.
- Källa, who added their science-backed supplements and probiotics to the exclusive goody bags.
- Sync Organics, who provided their delicious plant-based, gluten-free snacks.
- Dig snacks, who donated their organic, natural, and vegan treats.
And don’t worry gang, it won’t be long before everyone will get to see the new app features… Watch this space! In the meantime, if you haven’t signed up yet, what are you waiting for? We’ll see you there…